2 older bananas
1/2 can pumpkin
6 pitted dates, chopped to your desired size
1 1/2 TB chia seeds (easily omitted)
3/4 cup of organic sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
*Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts for extra crunch! (I know, I know-I'm a granny)
1/4 cup of sugar
1 TB cinnamon
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mash bananas
2. Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, sans flour and swirl ingredients.
3. I mix on low speed using my Kitchenaid, but have also done this by hand. Be careful not to overmix.
4. Add flour by heaping spoonfuls, blending well after each addition.
5. In a greased 9x5 pan, put 1/2 of the bread dough in the bottom.
6. Mix the swirl ingredients together and add a little over half of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the dough. Add the rest of the dough on top, and sprinkle remaining swirl ingredients on top.
7. Bake for 50 to 65 minutes.